Friday, February 20, 2009

Look at me.

Like my new look. You can look this good to if you go to the gym 6 times a week for ninety-nine weeks. Just kidding every one. Now to be sirious. My new picture was the result of some radioactive green peas. Now look at me I look like the Green Giant. So i figured i would put up this new pic so every one can see my awsome muscles. Over all this picture turned out rather good. Though it didint catch my good side. What am i saying it all good side. The Big Green Giant guy also nown as the Hulk Was a cool guy over all but he dosent come pare to my awsoem powers. Yeah but the hulk is awsome I mean he is a little dumb but he is chill. He is clumsy though but he means well. This assignment was really fun it gave me a chance to just joke around and have some fun. So i rate this progect a strong 3-. So yeah time for something really random. I LOVE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. There are many funny comments here - pie, peas, etc.

    Don't forget to proof read your entries before posting them.

    Mr. F.

    ReplyDelete