Friday, February 27, 2009

TOP TEN.

The number one best Hero is the Terminator. The reason being he is a totally powerful killing machine that has to protect a kid.
The number one beast villain is the Terminator. He is the best villain because he is a robot and feels no sorrow for the destruction left in his wake.

The top scientist is Albert Einstein. The reason being is that Einstein had much beneficial work in the stud's of, The theory of relativity, Brownian motion, and Photoelectric effects. This ground breaking work has impacted rocket science and auto Mobile transportation.

The top male actor is Robert Dinero. He is my favourite male actor. The reason he is my favourite male actor is that he is an old guy but he is still as funny as heck.
The top female actor is Lisa Kudow. The reason she is my favourite actress is because she stays in roles no mater what role it is.

My least favourite one is Shawne Merriman, NFL, San Diego Chargers. This is my least favourite because I don't like football. Also I think hi talent's would be better used in Rugby. The fact is i like the guy i just don't like the sport he plays.

1 comment:

  1. wow... hahaha ur fav villian and hero are the same person.. :P RUGBY!!!!! beats football! RUGBY!!!!! football is waterdowned RUGBY!! lame.. lol

    ReplyDelete